Thursday, January 25, 2007

Cures What Ails Ya...



ahhhh....

the beauty of chocolate....

but not just any chocolate...

a new-found indulgence...

I was watching a cooking show last Saturday and they did a taste test on chocolate...the dark kind... which happens to be my favorite...

keep your milk chocolate... too mamby-pamby for me... I love dark chocolate!

So they did this test and this chocolate rated as one of the best - full of a rich, woodsy, earthy, robust flavor... so I bought myself a bit of indulgence to test for myself.

The first bite took a bit to acquire, as this chocolate is low in sugar (all right!!)... as the label says, it's mostly pure dark cocoa! But it really is good... if you truly like chocolate, you should pick up a little box and try it... even more inviting with a glass of red wine... a double-whamy of anti-oxidants! Woohoo!!

May I just say... I choose joy!

No comments: