Tuesday, January 02, 2007

to new beginnings...

a new year...

do you make resolutions?

I don't... gave those up a long time ago...

but I think it is wise and healthy to always reflect on where one is in their life's journey, where they want to go and what they want to do along the way....

you don't need a special day to do that... it should be done along the year's way.. I think.

some random thoughts that pass through my mind....

  • Betty Ford was grace personafied today at her husband's funeral...bless her
  • nothing beats Trader Joe's Milk and Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds with a glass of Two Buck Chuck Shiraz... cures what ails ya
  • this new year scares me... just does....
  • I would LOVE to go to south Africa to where Oprah has built her new school for girls and spend my summer teaching there.... oh my gosh... I'm so very tempted to write her and ask her for the chance to do that....
  • so Saddam got taunted for two minutes before he was hung... cry me a river, why don't ya...
  • nothing says 'you're getting older' like taking your 'baby' to get her driver's permit and then letting her drive over to her boyfriend's house for dinner with his family... that was a pensive drive home afterwards...
  • I need to read more

So call me curious, but what random thoughts have been swirling around in tu cabeza?

No comments: