Sunday, August 26, 2007

Playin' and Payin'


Meet my friend for the day.

Yup... Pledge and I have had a great reunion today...getting reaquainted again after a couple of weeks. I reassured it that I hadn't forgotten about it (as much as I would like to!). I have a big house... big! Especially for just the two of us. My yard is big, too! Almost 1/3 of an acre. So keeping it in shape is a big job and takes quite a bit of time.

My laundry and I had a nice time, as well. I'm a purist...I love my sheets dried out on my clothes line. And as much work as it is cleaning this home from top to bottom, the reward is a nice, hot shower and falling into bed on fresh, clean pink sheets!
By the way...if any of you have the opportunity to see Linda Ronstadt in concert, oh my!! You really owe yourself the evening! My wonderful friend, S, and another wonderful friend, D, treated me out for dinner and Linda! Good gravy! That woman, who is 61 years old, mind you, has not lost one single rich note over these years! Her voice is even more amazing, if that's possible! She was just fantastic - funny, warm, genuine...and that voice was just awesome! It was one of the best concerts I've ever been to! Blue Ba-youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

No comments: