Sunday, March 04, 2007

just

haven't disappeared...

just working through a rough spot that's tripped me up...

just mending a scar that was opened and is oozing...

just letting the flames of 'guilt' settle down again...hopefully

just girding my loins for another fight against the greedy inept...

just hugging myself because I'm scared and fear the dark now...

just fighting the feelings that I can't do this because it's all too much...

just trying to stay focused so that I don't panic...

just trying to be a good person and do right in the world...

just trying to meet all needs so that everyone comes out 'okay'...

just trying to find where I set down my 'joy' because I lost it somewhere ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss "cawfee tawk" with you! I hope we can meet during spring break!