Saturday, April 15, 2006

Come Stick Your Nose into My Business

Wish you could whiff this beauty... I love irises.... I love their majesty and ethereal scent. Truly, if you have not done so, you must literally stick you nose inside an iris and draw in its soft scent. You must. If you have no irises with which to do this, please come over to my home!! As you can see, I have orange and purples ones to try! But don't wait too long!

It's a day of work around here. I've been working outside cleaning, weeding, hosing, raking. Inside, I've been cleaning, scrubbing, washing, wiping, dusting, and doing laundry. I'm fighting a cold/ sinus infection, so my energy level is down. I do a task, then rest a bit, then do another task. At this rate, I'll be done in about 2 hours - then a shower and a fresh pair of pajamas. The house and the yard will be all done. M has been a huge help with all of this. The two of us make a formidable team.

The weather is just gorgeous! Birds are sprinkling the air with their songs, my kitties are take sunbaths after chasing bugs in the gardens, there is a soft breeze coming through the house - dancing with the curtains. Ahh.... I best get back to work before I am totally lost in the beauty of the day.

Flowers always make
people better, happier and more helpful;
they are sunshine, food and medicine to the soul.
- Luther Burbank

No comments: