Sunday, February 11, 2007

Goin' Hog Wild

May I just say ...

oh..
how I do love this picture...
for several reasons....
the clouds...
the thought of a road trip...
the play of colors...
the dude's ass on the right....
ohhh... the possibilities....

(sigh)

I'm on movie watch as I wait for the opening of the new flick "Hog Wild"...staring John Travolta. Now before you go sneering up your lip and rolling your eyes, do know that any man who looks as good as he does... owns his own refurbished Boeing 707 - you do know what that aircraft looks like, do you not? - and not only owns it, but FLYS the damn thing (yes, John is a pilot) and can ride a Harley ... well, um..


let's just say that he has my attention.


Will I spend nine bucks to see him ride his bike?


You bet your sweet ass I will...

1 comment:

Chickenbells said...

Oh yes, that is a wonderful picture...for all the reasons you've mentioned! The clouds...the ass...sigh.